Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today!!

Today I am determined - I've said so on Facebook so it must be true.

Today I am not going to let the things that have been getting to me get to me. I will send them packing with a repeated series of whatever-it-takes.

The things are - being
  • empty
  • lonely
  • lost
  • ignored
  • sadness at writing in the wind
  • self-obsessed, and
  • the other things
anyway, none of them are even going to come into my mind.... actually, they probably will.

But I will shove the fuckers out!! I will breathing technique them away, punch them off my back, knife the nasty little shits in the throats and tear out their gizzards with specially trained squirrels.

If they are so vain that they think this song is about them - well, it is!! all of you who feel any guilt, you, like me, are the subjects of this song!!!! haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!

Go demons, go.

Pxxxxx

No comments: